Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > How to access a slow Webserver from Perl, as if a person does this.

How to access a slow Webserver from Perl, as if a person does this.

Ton 't Lam

Within the compagny where I work, there is a pretty slow Web based tool.
Response times up to 3 minutes. This is boring, but I have to work with it.

Is there a way that a Perl program is created as a layer. It fetches the
data from several field, and then I enter my data in my program. Behind
the scene all is processed further. Thus somehow the program has to
navigate through frames, pulldown menus, fields. And the Perl program
patiently does the waiting. Is this possible ?

Best Regards,
Ton 't Lam