Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > braindump2

braindump2

Bigus Di©kus

**tropical's** the one who fcukin said it
<<-------------------------------->>
> Do you really think I would waste my time on punks while Microsoft's
> best friend emails me everything anyone said here?

*Microsoft* has a best friend? Now how can *that* be possible?

> I advice all lil punks out there to read my long message (braindump1)
> and learn from it. Maybe some day in life you would find that your
> views on others was wrong. And the only deference between you and any
> other human being--- is the way you choose to look at them or think
> of them.

Learn from it? We couldn't even read it!!!!!

> Man women and children are starving to death around the world as
> result of unjust wars and oppression-- and you are here making fun
> them?.

Are you fsuking stupid? Duh, my bad....of course you are! At no point in
time did we make fun of any of the starving innocent people. Now, if they
picked up a weapon and aimed it at an American, Canadian, Bloke, or any
other US Allie, then they deserved to die.

> Shame on the dronking AZZes that gives you birth to this world!
> ------It would have being a better and safer world if the beer wasn't
> the result of your birth!

Hey...my parents were not dronking....it was pot....but they weren't
dronking.

> And again---- the rule of life said.. a human-being, should love to
> others what he loves to him self. because despite your wealth/power-
> you can never be better then others. ---------and the end of it-- is
> that -- you will end up in the same sh!ty grave others will end-up
> in!.

That is a very poor quote. If you're going to quote The Bible, quote it
correctly. And if I was in a war, I would expect to die. If I don't then
that's a plus....but I would at least expect it.

> and Hold tide to one another--.

Wow, I got that out before I had coffee.

--
Bigus Di©kus
--"Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined."

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

Winda dmm min here!!! Why everyone start copy/pasting my laughing out loud
stuff in here??
That’s not fair!

--
Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

"tropical" wrote:

> Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
>
> Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
>
> I’m just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk pus*ies. I
> have a life and better things to occupy my time with, which obviously you all
> don’t have.
>
> And yaa… you’re not invisible enough to me, but its good that you keep
> ducking that faceless characters of yours.

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

Dude.. I’m trying to disengage my character from child harassers at this news
group.

So, please keep me out of your guessing habit.

--

"Lasher" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
> >
> > Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
> >
> > I’m just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk
> > pus*ies. I have a life and better things to occupy my time with, which
> > obviously you all don’t have.
> >
> > And yaa… you’re not invisible enough to me, but its good that you
> > keep ducking that faceless characters of yours.
> >

> You are gtright jr. and I claim my two fifty.
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP 110010
> MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
> (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

Google is always your best friend. You’re way behind the game as always.

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...caa1e493b004c4

--

"Bigus Di©kus" wrote:

> **tropical's** the one who fcukin said it
> <<-------------------------------->>

> Learn from it? We couldn't even read it!!!!!

Frisbee®

"gtright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Every time I think you've gone to new depths at stupidity, you up and best
it.

JaR

the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

> Every time I think you've gone to new depths at stupidity, you up and
> best it.

You know, I am beginning to believe it gets off on being called stupid.

Can that be possible? Or maybe it has such a tenuous grasp of English that
it thinks we are complimenting it?

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

Yep’ is the stupid people who call others stupid while hiding behind the
computer screen. Its a very common practice from bunch of retarded beer birth
accidents (just like –tropical- had describe u. earlier)

--

"JaR" wrote:

> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
> the plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
>
> > Every time I think you've gone to new depths at stupidity, you up and
> > best it.

> You know, I am beginning to believe it gets off on being called stupid.
>
> Can that be possible? Or maybe it has such a tenuous grasp of English that
> it thinks we are complimenting it?
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP 10110
> Remove hat to reply
> "For the chilllldren!" -- When all rational arguments have failed.

lowdes

I claim my four fify, dumbass.

Look at me, I made my own gay ass cert up.

"Lasher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> =?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
>>
>> Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
>>
>> Iâ?Tm just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk
>> pus*ies. I have a life and better things to occupy my time with, which
>> obviously you all donâ?Tt have.
>>
>> And yaaâ?¦ youâ?Tre not invisible enough to me, but its good that you
>> keep ducking that faceless characters of yours.
>>

> You are gtright jr. and I claim my two fifty.
>
> --
> Lasher
> MCNGP 110010
> MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA
> (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)

lowdes

The MCNGP are the trolls, not us.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...