Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > braindump2

braindump2

=?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=

Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.

Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!

I’m just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk pus*ies. I
have a life and better things to occupy my time with, which obviously you all
don’t have.

And yaa… you’re not invisible enough to me, but its good that you keep
ducking that faceless characters of yours.

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: tropical assaulted us with:

> I'm just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk
> pus*ies. I have a life and better things to occupy my time with,
> which obviously you all don't have.

As you are so capable and all, perhaps you could start using a real news
reader. Then you could plonk like the big kids.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Bigus Dikus

Here's what tropical twaddled
in http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):
> Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
>
> Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
>
> I'm just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk
> pus*ies. I have a life and better things to occupy my time with,
> which obviously you all don't have.
>
> And yaa. you're not invisible enough to me, but its good that you keep
> ducking that faceless characters of yours.

That made *ABSOLUTELY* no sense whatsoever. But I'm guessing that gtright
and possibly lowdes (I know youre dumb a$$ is lurking) will disagree with me
because, unlike the rest of us around here, they too speak HalfWit.

--
Bigus Dikus
--Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
>
> Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
>
> I’m just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk
> pus*ies. I have a life and better things to occupy my time with, which
> obviously you all don’t have.
>
> And yaa… you’re not invisible enough to me, but its good that you
> keep ducking that faceless characters of yours.

You are gtright jr. and I claim my two fifty.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

=?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=

Do you really think I would waste my time on punks while Microsofts best
friend emails me everything anyone said here?
I advice all lil punks out there to read my long message (braindump1) and
learn from it. Maybe some day in life you would find that your views on
others was wrong. And the only deference between you and any other human
being--- is the way you choose to look at them or think of them.

Man women and children are starving to death around the world as result of
unjust wars and oppression-- and you are here making fun them?.

Shame on the dronking AZZes that gives you birth to this world! ------It
would have being a better and safer world if the beer wasn’t the result of
your birth!

And again---- the rule of life said.. a human-being, should love to others
what he loves to him self. because despite your wealth/power- you can never
be better then others. ---------and the end of it-- is that -- you will end
up in the same sh!ty grave others will end-up in!.

and Hold tide to one another--…

"tropical" wrote:

> Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
>
> Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
>
> I’m just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk pus*ies. I
> have a life and better things to occupy my time with, which obviously you all
> don’t have.
>
> And yaa… you’re not invisible enough to me, but its good that you keep
> ducking that faceless characters of yours.

Gorm Braarvig

> Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
>
> Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
>
> I'm just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk pus*ies. I
> have a life and better things to occupy my time with, which obviously you
> all
> don't have.
>
> And yaa. you're not invisible enough to me, but its good that you keep
> ducking that faceless characters of yours.

I've always loved tropical fruit.

=?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=

There is a troll in our midst

--
m0rk

"tropical" wrote:

> Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
>
> Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
>
> I’m just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk pus*ies. I
> have a life and better things to occupy my time with, which obviously you all
> don’t have.
>
> And yaa… you’re not invisible enough to me, but its good that you keep
> ducking that faceless characters of yours.

Frisbee

"tropical" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Do you really think I would waste my time on punks while Microsofts best
> friend emails me everything anyone said here?
> I advice all lil punks out there to read my long message (braindump1) and
> learn from it. Maybe some day in life you would find that your views on
> others was wrong. And the only deference between you and any other human
> being--- is the way you choose to look at them or think of them.
>
> Man women and children are starving to death around the world as result of
> unjust wars and oppression-- and you are here making fun them?.
>
> Shame on the dronking AZZes that gives you birth to this world! ------It
> would have being a better and safer world if the beer wasn't the result of
> your birth!
>
> And again---- the rule of life said.. a human-being, should love to
> others
> what he loves to him self. because despite your wealth/power- you can
> never
> be better then others. ---------and the end of it-- is that -- you will
> end
> up in the same sh!ty grave others will end-up in!.
>
> and Hold tide to one another--.

That was some of the best Vogon Poetry I've ever read.

<golf clap>

Frisbee

"tropical" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bwahahaha!!! My evil plan is coming too fartee.
>
> Look--- I know you will read this one stupid!
>
> I'm just as capable as you are morons! But unlike you all plonk pus*ies. I
> have a life and better things to occupy my time with, which obviously you
> all
> don't have.
>
> And yaa. you're not invisible enough to me, but its good that you keep
> ducking that faceless characters of yours.

Your haiku sucks, dude.

Gorm Braarvig

> That was some of the best Vogon Poetry I've ever read.
>
> <golf clap>

lucky, my Babel Fish died, not enough brain waves, so I don't understand any
of the stuff