Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > XP and Cisco Leap Not working

XP and Cisco Leap Not working

=?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=

I am not sure if this is the right newsgroup or not but here it goes.

I have an XP box with SP2 and have installed a new Cisco PCI card with the
latest updates from Cisco. I am using Leap Authentication. When I try to
authenticate it will not work. I have checked all of my settings and they are
fine. The Wireless COnfiguration Manager is disabled in Windows etc. If I do
the same setup on a 2000 box the Leap Authentication works fine. Does anyone
have any ideas to help?
Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Thanks,

Andy

=?Utf-8?B?ZWM=?=

Try just installing the drivers and firmware for the CISCO card. Let XP do
the wireless config.

/ec