Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > request assistance

request assistance

mulu.gy@gmail.com

I come accross one problem with my pc.I can't see the control panel.I
was ready to unstall one programme.Anyone who could assist me please I
want to thank for ur ur cooperation in advance.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

>I come accross one problem with my pc.I can't see the control panel.I
>was ready to unstall one programme.Anyone who could assist me please I
>want to thank for ur ur cooperation in advance.

Can't locate the icon for you, but:

Start | Run <type in>
control
<enter>

Should open it.
--

Cop Accidentally Tasers Himself While Arresting Suspect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOVku86WfVg