Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Windows Message to install a device

Windows Message to install a device

Denise

I continually receive a message from Microsoft that tell me that it has found
new hardware and the Hartware Wizard pops up.

I believe that Microsoft is referring to an external SATA hard drive. I
assigned a letter to it, but I think it wants me to set up an array, but I'm
not sure, and I don't want to set up a RAID array.
--
Denise

~ If you don't know where you came from, you won't know where you're going.