Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Difference

Difference

=?Utf-8?B?SmF0aW4=?=

I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
Can someone please provide me guidelines?
Thank you

Jtyc

>I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
> Can someone please provide me guidelines?
> Thank you

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

>>I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
>> Can someone please provide me guidelines?
>> Thank you

> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

*shudder*

no sarcasm? I feel a shift in my reality...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. --Henny
Youngman

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns97816BB2EB190neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>>I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
>>> Can someone please provide me guidelines?
>>> Thank you

>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
>>

> *shudder*
>
> no sarcasm? I feel a shift in my reality...

That's Jtyc's shtick. He's always dead serious.

And it's funny.

MitchS

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> That's Jtyc's shtick. He's always dead serious.

Must be workplace abuse or something.

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 9, 2006 at 10:10am "Jatin" blathered:

> I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
> Can someone please provide me guidelines?

You're an engineering graduate and you need guidance on how to do an MCSE?

What have our institutions of higher learning come to?

Furrfu.

> Thank you

You're so not welcome.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 9, 2006 at 10:35am "Neil" blathered:

> did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
> #(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>>I am engineering graduate(fresh) I want to do MCSE.
>>> Can someone please provide me guidelines?
>>> Thank you

>> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp
>>

> *shudder*
>
> no sarcasm? I feel a shift in my reality...

*Whew*

I'm glad you noticed that too. I thought it was just me.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
I was homeskooled.

TechGeekPro

On Mar 9, 2006 at 11:07am "FrisbeeŽ" blathered:

> He's always dead serious.

I'm dead sexy.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Anything in parentheses can (not) be ignored.

Jtyc

> *shudder*
>
> no sarcasm? I feel a shift in my reality...

I don't understand, what's this "sarcasm" you speak of?

JaR

plaintive wail of Jtyc:

> I don't understand, what's this "sarcasm" you speak of?

Yes, that's it.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110