Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Test your C++ Skill(Online test C++)

Test your C++ Skill(Online test C++)

preeto50@gmail.com

go to http://www.itworld2.com to take online test of c++.......

Mark Bluemel

> go to http://www.itworld2.com to take online test of c++.......

Question 1. Why is comp.lang.c not the place to discuss C++?

Joe Wright

Mark Bluemel wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> go to http://www.itworld2.com to take online test of c++.......

> Question 1. Why is comp.lang.c not the place to discuss C++?

Because C and C++ are different languages.

--
Joe Wright
"If you think Health Care is expensive now, wait until it's free."

Keith Thompson

Joe Wright <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> Mark Bluemel wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> go to http://www.itworld2.com to take online test of c++.......

>> Question 1. Why is comp.lang.c not the place to discuss C++?

> Because C and C++ are different languages.

Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?

[...]

Golden California Girls

Keith Thompson wrote:
> Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?

One that body position, facial expression and voice inflection show to be such.

CBFalconer

Keith Thompson wrote:
> Joe Wright <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>> Mark Bluemel wrote:

>>> Question 1. Why is comp.lang.c not the place to discuss C++?

>> Because C and C++ are different languages.

> Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?

A query posed by a rhet.

<http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>
Try the download section.

Al Balmer

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 21:19:14 -0800, Golden California Girls
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Keith Thompson wrote:
>> Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?
>>

>One that body position, facial expression and voice inflection show to be such.

Or content, which was sufficient in this case.

--
Al Balmer
Sun City, AZ

Eric Sosman

CBFalconer wrote:
> Keith Thompson wrote:
>> Joe Wright <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>>> Because C and C++ are different languages.

>> Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?

> A query posed by a rhet.

A rhetor, actually.

--
(E-Mail Removed)

Default User

CBFalconer wrote:

> Keith Thompson wrote:
> > Joe Wright <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> >> Because C and C++ are different languages.

> > Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?

> A query posed by a rhet.

Frankly my dear . . .

Brian

CBFalconer

Eric Sosman wrote:
> CBFalconer wrote:
>> Keith Thompson wrote:

>>> Question 2. What is a "rhetorical question"?

>> A query posed by a rhet.

> A rhetor, actually.

However it is the rhets that are running loose in the sewers. I
have never seen a rhetor, even there.