Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Remote Desktop Printer Problems

Remote Desktop Printer Problems

=?Utf-8?B?SG9vc2llciBpbiBDb2x1bWJ1cyBPSA==?=

I cannot get Remote Printing to work since I upgraded my PC's and Printers...
I am operating MS Windows XP Pro, Version 2000 with Service Pack 2, and have
Dell AIO Printer A920 installed to both PC's...

Each time I sign on to a Remote Session I get a screen for my printer which
states "Congratulations your set up is complete". The only way I can get rid
of this screen is to hit the "Finish" Button... Everthing works fine until I
attempt to print to my Remote PC... I get the following message
"Communications Not Available, the printer cannot communicate with the
computer"... I've searched every help site I can find and nothing works...

Does anyone have an idea what I need to do?
--
PC Novice