Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > my way

my way

bstern

I have been using seamonkey without problem until a few days ago when my
designated home page failed to load, and takes me to a blank page. I
use myway.com (personalized) as a home page. I almost thought I saw a
flash that said something about a firewall preventing it loading, but
after checking all settings, I cannot see where anything should prevent
it from loading.

I went to my laptop, and still using seamonkey there, found that the
home page loaded without problem. I emailed the page to myself, and
when I opened the mail on my main computer, it took me again to a blank
page.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? It is driving me crazy. In lieu
of a fix, (which is what I would really like) can anyone tell me a good
internet start page that can be personalized?

BTW...I use roadrunner as my provider.

thanks
Beth