Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Word Documents

Word Documents

crystal35

HI, I am trying to do an extra credit assignment and I am suppose to fill in
the blanks in the boxes in the word document, i think? When i try to type it
in, it won't let me? So what do i do or do i just bring up another word
document?
--
Thank you, Crystal McGowen