Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Google Me

Google Me

LRM

"Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> mostly I try to be nice, though, fighting my instincts

>> yeah, those killer Viking instincts are strong...
>>
>> go berserk!
>>

> what I really want is my own term...

What about Thorminator?

Nigel Martin

My daughter has more of an understanding of the English language than you,
and she's not even 6 months old!

"gtright" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Again! I feel sorry for u dude. u just proved yoa self as the biggest
> idiot
> ever to get to the Microsoft discussion board.
>
> How did u get to this board. did you followed googles instructions to get
> here?.
>
> --
> Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.
>

> "Bigus Diękus" wrote:
>
>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Uno!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 1
>>
>> I googled Bigus Diękus and found that out of 22,900 Hits, *we* (yes
>> we....I
>> thank you all) have managed to bring me to within 5 spots from #1.
>>
>> Just a few more poasts and I'll have it. But I kinda feel bad for the
>> Python Crew.....nah....just had to fart.
>>
>> --
>> Bigus Diękus
>> --Sorry, I just though that was amazing. Go about your business.

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=

Let's face it, English is a stupid language.
There is no egg in the eggplant, no ham in the hamburger and neither pine
nor apple in the pineapple. English muffins were not invented in England,
French fries were not invented in France.

We sometimes take English for granted. But if we examine its paradoxes we
find that quicksand takes you down slowly, boxing rings are square and guinea
pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig. If writers write, how come
fingers don't fing? If the plural of tooth is teeth, shouldn't the plural of
phone booth be phone beeth? If the teacher taught, why didn't the preacher
praught? If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what the heck does a humanitarian
eat!? Why do people recite at a play yet play at a recital? Park on driveways
and drive on parkways?

You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language where a house can burn
up as it burns down and in which you fill in a form by filling it out. And a
bell is only heard once it goes!

And more...

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? If love is blind,
why is lingerie so popular? Why is the man who invests all your money called
a broker? Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person
who drives a race car not called a racist? Why is a wise man and a wise guy
opposites? Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things? Why isn't 11
pronounced onety one?

If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that
electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models
deposed,tree surgeons debarked and dry cleaners depressed? Why is it that if
someone tells you that there are 1 billion stars in the universe you will
believe them, but if they tell you a wall has wet paint you will have to
touch it to be sure? If you take an Oriental person and spin her around
several times, does she become disoriented? If people from Poland are called
"Poles," why aren't people from Holland called "Holes?"

English was invented by people, not computers, and it reflects the
creativity of the human race (which of course isn't a race at all). That is
why when the stars are out they are visible, but when the lights are out they
are invisible. And why it is that when I wind up my watch it starts but when
I wind up this story it ends?

--

> On Mar 9, 2006 at 3:53pm "Gorm Braarvig" blathered:

>>> I'm so sorry.
>>>

>> don't, be informative

> Okay, get Xnews.
>
> http://xnews.newsguy.com/#download

Xnews snob

Bigus Diękus

> have I used the term on you?
> or called you "the milkman's little squirt"?

Always used to hear the term from my mom....never could figure out why....

--
Bigus Diękus
--Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

TechGeekPro

On Mar 9, 2006 at 8:51pm "LRM" blathered:

> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Mar 9, 2006 at 3:53pm "Gorm Braarvig" blathered:

>>> don't, be informative

>> Okay, get Xnews.
>>
>> http://xnews.newsguy.com/#download
>>

> Xnews snob

Hmph.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

LRM

All gawked in amazement when: TechGeekPro assaulted us with:
> On Mar 9, 2006 at 8:51pm "LRM" blathered:
>
>> "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> On Mar 9, 2006 at 3:53pm "Gorm Braarvig" blathered:

>>> Okay, get Xnews.
>>>
>>> http://xnews.newsguy.com/#download
>>>

>> Xnews snob

> Hmph.

You're dead sexy when your Hmphing
--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

TechGeekPro

On Mar 9, 2006 at 11:04pm "LRM" blathered:

> You're dead sexy when your Hmphing

Yeah baby, yeah!

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
If it works in theory, it won't work in practice.

Lasher

=?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Let's face it, English is a stupid language.
> There is no egg in the eggplant, no ham in the hamburger and neither
> pine nor apple in the pineapple. English muffins were not invented in
> England, French fries were not invented in France.
>
> We sometimes take English for granted. But if we examine its paradoxes
> we find that quicksand takes you down slowly, boxing rings are square
> and guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig. If writers
> write, how come fingers don't fing? If the plural of tooth is teeth,
> shouldn't the plural of phone booth be phone beeth? If the teacher
> taught, why didn't the preacher praught? If a vegetarian eats
> vegetables, what the heck does a humanitarian eat!? Why do people
> recite at a play yet play at a recital? Park on driveways and drive on
> parkways?
>
> You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language where a house
> can burn up as it burns down and in which you fill in a form by
> filling it out. And a bell is only heard once it goes!
>
> And more...
>
> Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery? If love is
> blind, why is lingerie so popular? Why is the man who invests all your
> money called a broker? Why is a person who plays the piano called a
> pianist, but a person who drives a race car not called a racist? Why
> is a wise man and a wise guy opposites? Why do overlook and oversee
> mean opposite things? Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?
>
> If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow
> that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys
> deranged, models deposed,tree surgeons debarked and dry cleaners
> depressed? Why is it that if someone tells you that there are 1
> billion stars in the universe you will believe them, but if they tell
> you a wall has wet paint you will have to touch it to be sure? If you
> take an Oriental person and spin her around several times, does she
> become disoriented? If people from Poland are called "Poles," why
> aren't people from Holland called "Holes?"
>
> English was invented by people, not computers, and it reflects the
> creativity of the human race (which of course isn't a race at all).
> That is why when the stars are out they are visible, but when the
> lights are out they are invisible. And why it is that when I wind up
> my watch it starts but when I wind up this story it ends?

I refuse to believe for even a fraction of a second that something
_this_ coherent came from you. This has to be a copy/paste job.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Bigus Diękus

**Lasher's** the one who fcukin said it
> =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):

<<snipped all the bs>>

> I refuse to believe for even a fraction of a second that something
> _this_ coherent came from you. This has to be a copy/paste job.

Looks like plagarism to me.

--
Bigus Diękus
--Terrence & Phillip RAWK!