Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Google Me

Google Me

kpg

> mostly I try to be nice, though, fighting my instincts

yeah, those killer Viking instincts are strong...

go berserk!

JaR

plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:

> mostly I try to be nice, though, fighting my instincts

Hah!

It's tough sometimes, no?

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Gorm Braarvig

>> mostly I try to be nice, though, fighting my instincts
>
> yeah, those killer Viking instincts are strong...
>
> go berserk!

what I really want is my own term...

Gorm Braarvig

> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
> plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:
>
>> mostly I try to be nice, though, fighting my instincts

> Hah!
>
> It's tough sometimes, no?
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP 10110
> Remove hat to reply
> I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it

yes, but your prolog "Echoed forth..." and epilog after the hat-thing helps
my mode (seriously), have you automated it? (I'm in outlook express)

JaR

the plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:

> yes, but your prolog "Echoed forth..." and epilog after the hat-thing
> helps my mode (seriously), have you automated it? (I'm in outlook
> express)

Yes. I can't remember how you set the reply line in OE, but you can do it.
The sig is generated by Pick-a-Tag.

Google, as always, is your friend.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

TechGeekPro

On Mar 9, 2006 at 3:23pm "Gorm Braarvig" blathered:

> (I'm in outlook express)

I'm so sorry.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
A donation has been made in your name to the Human Fund.

Gorm Braarvig

>> (I'm in outlook express)
>
> I'm so sorry.

don't, be informative

Gorm Braarvig

>> yes, but your prolog "Echoed forth..." and epilog after the hat-thing
>> helps my mode (seriously), have you automated it? (I'm in outlook
>> express)

> Yes. I can't remember how you set the reply line in OE, but you can do it.
> The sig is generated by Pick-a-Tag.

it's yours, won't copy it, I'm not a groupie

TechGeekPro

On Mar 9, 2006 at 3:53pm "Gorm Braarvig" blathered:

>>> (I'm in outlook express)

>> I'm so sorry.
>>

> don't, be informative

Okay, get Xnews.

http://xnews.newsguy.com/#download

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
If you install a 50 fuse to protect a 100$ component,

JaR

plaintive wail of Gorm Braarvig:

> t's yours, won't copy it, I'm not a groupie

Uhhh...kayyyy...

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110