Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Brussels Python Interest/Users Group

Brussels Python Interest/Users Group

seb

Hi Pythonistas,

Is anyone interested in forming a Brussels(Belgium) area Python User
Group ? I am not aware of any python focused group in this area.

Language could be whatever fits the bill (English/French/Dutch/...)
Focus would be python, ironpython/silverlight, scipy, ORMs, web
frameworks, and whatever is of interest to us.

Interested ? Please post on this thread.

Seb

David Van Mosselbeen

on Sat, 29 Dec 2007 04:51:12 -0800 (PST), seb <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi Pythonistas,
>
> Is anyone interested in forming a Brussels(Belgium) area Python User
> Group ? I am not aware of any python focused group in this area.
>
> Language could be whatever fits the bill (English/French/Dutch/...)
> Focus would be python, ironpython/silverlight, scipy, ORMs, web
> frameworks, and whatever is of interest to us.
>
> Interested ? Please post on this thread.
>
> Seb

I'm interested to get some advises at some python user group. English,
Dutch and French is not a problem for me.

--
David Van Mosselbeen
http://dvm.zapto.org:8080/