Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > fee detalis for mcse

fee detalis for mcse

micheal1419@gmail.com

DEAR SIR,

I WANT TO JOIN IN MCSE COURSE IN HYDERABAD, SO IWANT TO
KNOW ABOUT THE COMPLETE COURSE DETAILS LIKE FEES STRUCTURE, DURATION
ETC.. SO PLEASE SEND ME TO THE MAIL WHO KNOW THE DETAILS OF THIS
COURSE.

THANKING YOU, WE REMAIN..

P.BALAJI

Lawrence Garvin

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> DEAR SIR,
>
> I WANT TO JOIN IN MCSE COURSE IN HYDERABAD, SO IWANT TO
> KNOW ABOUT THE COMPLETE COURSE DETAILS LIKE FEES STRUCTURE, DURATION
> ETC.. SO PLEASE SEND ME TO THE MAIL WHO KNOW THE DETAILS OF THIS
> COURSE.
>
> THANKING YOU, WE REMAIN..

Okay.... my turn.

First requirement of passing an MSCE course or certification, is to know how
to use the keyboard, and how to type in normal sentence structure.

Put in very simple and direct terms, Turn Off the Friggin' CAPS LOCK
key!

Second requirement: http://www.microsoft.com/traincert === Read!

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCBMSP, MCTS, MCP
Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-200

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

Kurt

> DEAR SIR,
>
> I WANT TO JOIN IN MCSE COURSE IN HYDERABAD, SO IWANT TO
> KNOW ABOUT THE COMPLETE COURSE DETAILS LIKE FEES STRUCTURE, DURATION
> ETC.. SO PLEASE SEND ME TO THE MAIL WHO KNOW THE DETAILS OF THIS
> COURSE.
>
> THANKING YOU, WE REMAIN..
>

> P.BALAJI

Please send a check to me for US $2500.