Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > 2511-DC Configuration

2511-DC Configuration

Taylor G. Burnham

Ok, so I'm not far enough into my cirriculum to know how to configure
the 2511-DC, but I was wondering if there's a way to use it to use the
1-16 Async interfaces to connect to console ports on my multiple pieces
of equipment and manage them via that?

Thanks guys.

Brian V

"Taylor G. Burnham" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:MHidj.11$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Ok, so I'm not far enough into my cirriculum to know how to configure the
> 2511-DC, but I was wondering if there's a way to use it to use the 1-16
> Async interfaces to connect to console ports on my multiple pieces of
> equipment and manage them via that?
>
> Thanks guys.

Absolutely, thats primarily what they are used for these days. A DC one? You
have a 48vdc power supply? Here's a good link on how to set it up.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com...1-5586006.html