Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > seeking help

seeking help

=?Utf-8?B?cGFyYW5qYW4=?=

Last Friday, it started showing some memory error whenever I would start a
> software (Word, Excel, Messenger...).I uninstalled MSN messenger, thinking
> that
> that might have caused the problem as that was the newest software I had
> installed. It still was giving me the memory error.I then tried to
> re-install
> Microsoft XP Home Edition. But since I had a installation CD for SP1 and I
> had
> already upgraded my laptop to SP2, I had to uninstall SP2 then run the SP1
> CD.I
> did and it ran okay once I called Microsoft to activate my software (thats
> right
> it did not activate through the internet).BUT, there is a problem now with
> networking. My laptop is not picking up my home wireless network. I use this network to only connect to the internet. It picks
> up
> some random unsecured netowrk but not the network I have at home (I secured
> the
> network...I have a Netgear router).Also, when I do "View Available Wireless
> Networks", it shows no network (but as I said, it is running on some
> unsecured
> Linksys network, which I have no clue who it belongs to). What could be the
> problem? And by the way, my laptop is Dell Inspiron 1100.

Seeking Help About Web Templates with ASP 1.1 =?Utf-8?B?Um9iZXJ0IFcu?= ASP .Net 3 03-31-2006 10:04 PM
seeking for help help needed here Java 8 03-27-2006 02:56 PM
seeking help here Ross HTML 37 12-28-2004 07:37 PM
register seeking help =?Utf-8?B?cmVnaXN0ZXJlciBzZWVraW5nIGhlbHA=?= MCSE 1 11-22-2004 05:54 AM
Contractors jobs offshored, seeking help.... curmorpheus Computer Support 0 08-19-2004 06:05 AM

Advertisments