Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > External hard disc data lost

External hard disc data lost

skpanwar@gmail.com

Hi there,

My computer was creating problem time by time. I decided to format
it. To take backup of my data, I borrowed external hard disc from one
of my friend. I connect it to my computer though USB port.

After taking the backup of my files, I formatted the system and re-
assign the partitions.

After all work is done, I tried to access the external hard disc where
my data was but I it is requiring format. Please help me in getting
that data back. It is very important to me.

Previously I was using XP and now I have two O/S, XP and Windown 2000
Prof.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

> Hi there,

Hi. This isn't a chatroom, it is Usenet. Look for answers to your first
post, 6 minutes earlier.

--
-bts
-Friends don't let friends drive Vista

chuckcar

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Jahdj.87067$(E-Mail Removed):

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> Hi there,

> Hi. This isn't a chatroom, it is Usenet. Look for answers to your
> first post, 6 minutes earlier.

Probably the google "sorry we couldn't post your message, try again"
F*ckup.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

chuckcar wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>> Hi there,

>> ... Hi. This isn't a chatroom, it is Usenet. Look for answers to
>> your first post, 6 minutes earlier.

> Probably the google "sorry we couldn't post your message, try again"
> F*ckup.

I thought of that too, but all his posts have different subject lines.
But he's a GGer, so who knows.