Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > replace Toshiba SD-1600

replace Toshiba SD-1600

P.Schuman

have a Toshiba SD-1600 that was bought Auguest 2000, and runs great.
BUT - it won't play any of the newer format -R stuff and others.
SO - looking to replace a perfectly good DVD player....
suggestions or comments on replacing the Toshiba SD-1600 ?