Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Begineer help needed

Begineer help needed

Jaskaranbir Jaskaranbir is offline
Junior Member

Hi,

This is Jaskaranbir. I have knwledge about website designing. I want to be a MCSD. Can anyone please help me what should i study for that. and where should i concentrate. I Have no knwledge about dot net. i m totally balnk about that but my passion is to be a MCSD. So i can study to any extent for that.. and one more thing i want to study online like thorugh books and tutorials.. anyone please guide me what should i do??

Thnxx so much.......

begineer 10may.agn03@gmail.com C++ 21 07-10-2007 10:39 AM
Begineer question jim o Ruby 8 05-20-2007 06:06 PM
stoopid begineer with a question knilges C++ 24 01-27-2006 09:37 PM
A begineer need advice =?Utf-8?B?UmFnZ29vaQ==?= Microsoft Certification 3 11-15-2005 10:02 PM
Begineer Question : Global string substitution with re peter leonard Python 0 09-22-2003 09:22 AM

Advertisments