Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Can't get rid of Error Cleaner, Privacy Protector, and Spyware&Malware Protection

Can't get rid of Error Cleaner, Privacy Protector, and Spyware&Malware Protection

gpurbpur gpurbpur is offline
Junior Member

i can't get rid of these 3 programs; Error Cleaner, Privacy Protector, and Spyware&Malware Protection. And i also keep getting these messages. Can anyone help me out here? please!

BigMike BigMike is offline
Junior Member

Hard to believe nearly 60 people looked at this and no one posted a reply. Anyway, gpurbpur its going to be a semi long process getting rid of that problem, but talk to me at goldscorpion5000 at hot mail. I have a lot of experience with the malware "codec" you installed