Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Can't get rid of Error Cleaner, Privacy Protector, and Spyware&Malware Protection

Can't get rid of Error Cleaner, Privacy Protector, and Spyware&Malware Protection

12-28-2007

i can't get rid of these 3 programs; Error Cleaner, Privacy Protector, and Spyware&Malware Protection. And i also keep getting these messages. Can anyone help me out here? please!

01-02-2008
Hard to believe nearly 60 people looked at this and no one posted a reply. Anyway, gpurbpur its going to be a semi long process getting rid of that problem, but talk to me at goldscorpion5000 at hot mail. I have a lot of experience with the malware "codec" you installed