Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > braindump

Reply
Thread Tools

braindump

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?dHJvcGljYWw=?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-09-2006
Dear Mr. Di©kus and his followers,

your replay to my post bellow was not fair and balanced. It’s obvious that
the only news you watch is FOXnews. However its kind interesting opportunity
for me to speculate and extend this topic to an understanding level based on
a fair humanitarian view.
And I’m not here to preach anything But an honest discussion- based on what
I believe is fair and balanced.

And before I start- I would like to tell you that I was following almost all
of your posts, till I come to conclusion that you not a bad person at all,
but you’re following the wrong path by lunching hate on the minority and the
helpless to become something you don’t wannabe like (MCGP) or a leader of
some internet gang characters that was mislead and thought to hate even the
race they come from!


You must understand that you can never show your hate for someone- and
expect them to love you back. And if you put your self on others shoes for a
second and look back in the history, you would see and understand and feel
what is right from wrong. ….what I’m trying to outline here is the evil
media power that can manipulate others brain and make you look the way they
want you to look like (innocent or guilty) in a single photo-shot!.
I honestly found your argument has no clue of what you talking about. You
and your bodies argument is the 9/11 and what the terrorists have don around
the world- right? Well, guess what! The only connection between Iraq and 9/11
is because Iraq is a “Muslim” country period!. And let not forget that
Muslims did not invent terrorism and those mother f*ckers (terrorists) have
don more harm to Muslims then any other nations in the world. And while you
at it.. let not forget the Oklahoma bomber, the Irish terrorists the basc of
Spain and so on…
So, do you really think its fair to kill hundreds thousands of helpless
people to get one jacka$$?!
Do you really think its fair to drop bombs and food at same time on people
and called good deeds?
Do you really think its fair to label over a billion populations as
terrorists just because 1% of them happen to be?!
Do you really think its fair to compare “ariel sharon” to someone prophet or
Jesus in your TV shows??!
Do you really think its ok to insult someone religion, culture, principal,
father, mother or a person him self and called freedom of speech? .. (Because
as far as I know.. if I walked up your face and called you something
unacceptable = chances are that I will end up in jail!. There is a fine line
between freedom of speech and saying something that would get you in trouble.)
Do you really think its ok to label and discriminate against the whole
nations because of the action of a few evil groups of criminals who choose to
kill innocent people?
I really get sick and tired of hearing discrimination discussions over Jews,
African Americans and Hispanics in almost every TV/radio Talk show, yet no
one talk about the Arab and Muslims massive discrimination that is openly and
continuously used on Radio/TV talk shows!. .The only thing you would hear
about arabs/muslims since 9/11 is a false propaganda that severely
discriminate, label, and make all Arabs and Muslims like, to look like
they’re not humans!. like they’re just a thing that you can torture, aim
at, pee on, spit at and denied the very basic jobs in such a very classical
skill, and walkedover like bugs that you can kill without feeling a thing!!.
----How unappreciative and inhuman could one be- to do this to the people
you depend on their oil and goods to drive your fancy cars to work and flay
your fancy airplanes over their lands to drop bombs and food over them?. Is
it because you stole from them what their dictatorship governments you
installed over them couldn’t figureout before you.?.
if you acknowledge just a bit of their contribution to this world- you
should at least show them some respect for what they are just other humans
like you.
And ….while this war my have don some goods, by takingout that Iraqi
dictator and dismantling some of those stupid “terrorist” groups who killed
and cause the death to many innocent people around the world in the name of a
Islam… to me it still not worth it. Because there is many ways to takeout a
single dictator or a single terror group without having to kill every
innocents in your way and waste billions of dollars that could be spend on
those who are dying from hunger and diseases around the world. Plus if you
learn anything from history- you will find that Arabs and Muslims have almost
never invade or occupied other nations, they always fought wars in self
defense because they were invaded and occupied by the west, Simply because
they’re Muslims and their cultural way of life and even the way they dress!;
And if this is not enough you.. Then look at Vietnam war and long time
occupiers like French England etc.. And you will find wars almost never
solved anything. It only creates poverty, hates, more terrorists, hunger
diseases and so on.. Almost every place in the world that was ones a war
zone, is still straggling to this date with corruption and poverty and are
far worst then they use to be before they were invaded.

So, if you not a clueless cloned heartless person.. You will find all this
practices went far beyond the words you invented to make others look inhuman,
such as the word Nazism, terrorism, Semitism and so on..


Ether ways, I still and will always love this grate country based on what
makes it deferent then others and based on what it was founded of” despite
the small percentage of clueless HUMAN haters that use the Nazi word to hide
behind- while preaching worst then na’zis could have produced.
And yes by now.. you may think the worst thing of me. And you have every
right to, because I’m just another helpless human. So take your best shots.
Because to me.. a terrorist does not represent Islam Muslims or Arabs. They
are just the same as any other worthless criminals and killers that pray on
killing innocent people and raping women and childrens in Americas streets in
daily basses.

So remember, that the rule of life said.. a human-being, should love to
others what he loves to him self. because despite your wealth/power- you can
never be better then others. because at the end, you will end up in the same
sh!ty grave others will end-up in!.

And Sorry for the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>long post.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
TechGeekPro
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-09-2006
On Mar 8, 2006 at 8:27pm "tropical" blathered:

> Dear Mr. Dikus and his followers,


Does he even have any followers?

> <big fat snipitty doo da>
>
> And Sorry for the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>long post.


No problem, I didn't read it anyway.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with updates and a 99% uptime guarantee
I'm Strong Bad, and you don't know it yet, but I'm the reason you're here.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Briscobar
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-09-2006
TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> rambled:
>
> On Mar 8, 2006 at 8:27pm "tropical" blathered:

<snip>

Wow, I don't remember plonking this guy, but neither of his posts showed up
on my server. Apparently that's a good thing, from what I can gather.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
Thursdays.


 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-09-2006
Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

>> And Sorry for the >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>long post.

>
> No problem, I didn't read it anyway.


I guess I didn't either.




BD has "followers"?

Wow.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110
Remove hat to reply
I believe in only one thing: liberty; but I do not believe in liberty
enough to want to force it upon anyone. !H. L. Mencken
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-09-2006
Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
the plaintive wail of Briscobar:

> Wow, I don't remember plonking this guy, but neither of his posts
> showed up on my server. Apparently that's a good thing, from what I
> can gather.


Me neither. Has ms started plonking idots?



Sorry, don't know what I was thinking, there.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110
Remove hat to reply
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -
Douglas Adams
 
Reply With Quote
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-09-2006
> Me neither. Has ms started plonking idots?

....didn't get it...must of had 'bad' words in it.

I know in the past, words like Pu33y, would get through to some
but not to others, but some words get through to non one. Must be
the nanny bot is really several nanny bots with slighly diffenent
settings. I don't know, I'm just making this stuff up. Kinda
like when I'm at work.



 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-09-2006
Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
plaintive wail of kpg:

> Pu33y,


I thot that was spolt Pu55y.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110
Remove hat to reply
n the twenty-first century, whoever controls the screen controls
consciousness, information and thought. ~Timothy Leary
 
Reply With Quote
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-09-2006
JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191882.htm (3/9/2006 2:06:35
> PM) # Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of kpg:
>
>> Pu33y,

>
> I thot that was spolt Pu55y.



No, Peesy, What did you think I meant?

 
Reply With Quote
 
Gorm Braarvig
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-09-2006

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns97817AB6F89A8Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
> plaintive wail of kpg:
>
>> Pu33y,

>
> I thot that was spolt Pu55y.
>
> --


whats wrong with ?ussy? -cat?


 
Reply With Quote
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-09-2006
kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191884.htm (3/9/2006 2:11:11
> PM) # JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191882.htm (3/9/2006
>> 2:06:35 PM) # Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
>> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of kpg:
>>
>>> Pu33y,

>>
>> I thot that was spolt Pu55y.

>
>
> No, Peesy, What did you think I meant?



man did I ever screw that up.

Pueey.

There. I said it.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone got braindump of 70-284? Darren Weston MCSE 17 11-01-2004 02:56 PM
Braindump question Chops MCSE 2 06-06-2004 07:13 PM
Did anyone have braindump of MCSE2003?? Brian Lee MCSE 35 12-29-2003 03:37 PM
How to Identify a Braindump Site Brian MCSE 24 12-05-2003 04:22 PM
Is a Testking a Braindump? PastyPies MCSE 11 10-13-2003 03:56 AM



Advertisments