Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Help setting up XP Home..thru cable modem/router to wireless USB d

Help setting up XP Home..thru cable modem/router to wireless USB d

=?Utf-8?B?SWNoaVJvbGw=?=

I recently upgraded from 98SE to XP Home. It disconnected my wirelss D-link
USB device to get internet. I have a cable modem (earthlink via comcast) in
roommate's room whicis connected wireless router to run his comp. Downlaoaded
latset driver for D-LINK GWL-122 ver A2 for XP but cannot get the wireless
connection going. Who can help me (b4 brain explosion) to get the right
connection on this. THank you to you all who can help me.