Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Gigabyte GA-X48T-DQ6

Gigabyte GA-X48T-DQ6

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Anandtech have a review of the Gigabyte GA-X48T-DQ6 motherboard, based on the new Intel X48 chipset:

Quote:
The first board up is Gigabyte's GA-X48T-DQ6 that features DDR3 capabilities and a whole host of technology improvements such as Dynamic Power Saver (DPS), improved components and circuitry layout, auto DDR3-1900 overclocking via XMP, and 2-phase power designs for the X48 MCH chipset and memory slots. We will provide an overview into these features, BIOS design, and complete performance results in our next article, but for now, let's see how this board performs when pushed to the limit with our Cascade cooling setup.
Read the review here.