Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > How Was This Done?

How Was This Done?

Randy Yates

I would appreciate it very much if someone could describe how the
navigation tabs are implemented on this web page in at least a
summary style:

http://cnx.org

I love this site - very elegant - and I want to pattern my own
site after it, albeit using latex/tralics instead of cnl.
--
% Randy Yates % "Rollin' and riding and slippin' and
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC % sliding, it's magic."

rf

"Randy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I would appreciate it very much if someone could describe how the
> navigation tabs are implemented on this web page in at least a
> summary style:
>
> http://cnx.org

Looks like sliding door tabs.

Google will help you.

--
Richard.

richard

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 01:00:12 -0500, Randy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I would appreciate it very much if someone could describe how the
>navigation tabs are implemented on this web page in at least a
>summary style:
>
> http://cnx.org
>
>I love this site - very elegant - and I want to pattern my own
>site after it, albeit using latex/tralics instead of cnl.

Javascript.