Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Home Directory Question

Home Directory Question

Neil

did you hear "James" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uZBFC18QGHA.4688
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Please, please....don't bottom post

no...

and get a real news reader like xnews for example...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Cole's Law: Thinly sliced cabbage.

=?Utf-8?B?VGFseW4=?=

Looks like redoing the Users ID helped. Not sure if it was the SID or the
Profile since when I redo the user ID a New SID will force a new profile to
be built. But since this issue was on multiple PC's I figure it had something
to do with the users SID.

Thanks LRM for all your assistance.

Talyn