Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > Article from a few years ago

Article from a few years ago

Jim Watt

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 08:59:50 +1100, none <""jules\"@(none)"> wrote:

>Yeah ok, but I'm having such trouble that I'm doubting I will find it.

I did a search of the last seven years a.c.s. messages
in my database for 'Social Engineering'

The only entry of any interest was a book review by Bob
Slade of the Kevin Mitnic book:

The Art of Deception: Controlling the Human Element of Security
(Hardcover)

Amazon have one copy left.
--
Jim Watt