Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Intel 4004

Intel 4004

asapanya@yahoo.com

Hello
Coula anyone give me the VHDL code for intel 4004.I have tried all
online sources but could not get any info!
Plz help
Asapanya

Eric Smith

> Coula anyone give me the VHDL code for intel 4004.I have tried all
> online sources but could not get any info!

What makes you think that VHDL code for the Intel 4004 even exists?
The design predated VHDL and Verilog by more than a decade.

It's a simple processor; you can write a VHDL description yourself.
Or hire a consultant to do it. Do you want a quote?

asapanya asapanya is offline
Junior Member

ya i would like a quote
asapanya

sukanyarangan@gmail.com

Ya..give me quote and also when u could finish it!
Thanks
Asapanya

Isaac Bosompem

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Ya..give me quote and also when u could finish it!
> Thanks
> Asapanya

I believe Eric was being sarcastic.
The Intel 4004 should not be too hard to write a VHDL model for.
It is in fact from basic searching on google, much simpler than even
some of the low end 8-bit MCU's.

I am a EE student looking for summer employment
If you have any openings in the Toronto, Canada area
please contact me at isaacb[AT]rogers[DOT]com.

Eric Smith

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Ya..give me quote and also when u could finish it!

I can provide a synthesizable VHDL model of the 4040 for a license fee of
$5000, of which $2500 is to be paid at the signing of the contract, and
the remainder upon delivery of the VHDL model. Delivery will be scheduled
for 8 weeks from acceptance of order and initial payment.

If you supply a test program that runs correctly on a software simulation
of the 4004, I will offer a limited warranty that the VHDL design will
correctly execute the same test program. If you do not supply a test
program, there will be no warranty.

Additional terms and conditions apply; contact me by email to negotiate
the details.

Eric Smith

Eric Smith

Isaac Bosompem wrote:
> I believe Eric was being sarcastic.

Perhaps a bit. But if someone is willing to spend money on it, I'm
willing to develop it.