Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > This is an opportunity. Take it!

This is an opportunity. Take it!

Digital

Have you ever dreamed of being in the right place at the right time,
of being in at the beginning of something big? Ever wanted to be one
of the first to know about the next big thing and be positioned at or
near the top for a change?

https://onthemoney.reservemyposition.com/

Paul Bartram

"Digital" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

Ah, take your opportunity and... well, you know...

Paul

Robert Coe

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:33:05 -0800 (PST), Digital <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: Have you ever dreamed of being in the right place at the right time,
: of being in at the beginning of something big? Ever wanted to be one
: of the first to know about the next big thing and be positioned at or
: near the top for a change?

If so, take the next plane to Pakistan and photograph the riots. You may even
be lucky enough to be on the scene when a civil war breaks out. Of course you
may take a bullet in the belly or get your head blown off, but that's a risk
you're prepared to take, right?

: https://onthemoney.reservemyposition.com/

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. If I'm not mistaken, he's
hawking a risk you're probably *not* prepared to take!

Bob