Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Downloadable ACL with ASA / IOS router and MS IAS

Downloadable ACL with ASA / IOS router and MS IAS

Pseto

Is there anyone able to provide me with working MS IAS RADIUS server
configuration for downloadable ACL? I'm hassling with this whole day and
everything that I found googling around doesn't work.
I need downloadable ACLs to get my ASA acting as a http proxy. HTTP
authentication passes and I see successfully authenticated users in 'show
uauth' output, but there is no downloadable ACL applied on them.

Best regards
Igor

Pseto

"Pseto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fl0j61$bk4$(E-Mail Removed)-com.hr...
> Is there anyone able to provide me with working MS IAS RADIUS server
> configuration for downloadable ACL? I'm hassling with this whole day and
> everything that I found googling around doesn't work.
> I need downloadable ACLs to get my ASA acting as a http proxy. HTTP
> authentication passes and I see successfully authenticated users in 'show
> uauth' output, but there is no downloadable ACL applied on them.
>
> Best regards
> Igor

I found the "solution" Everything was configured on IAS according to
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283829 but despite of it ACL weren't
downloaded from IAS to ASA, so in desper I decided to restart IAS service on
my win2k3 server and voila - it works ))

Regards,
Igor

--
P: Dainese FMX hlace po nepopularnoj cijeni:
http://www.dainese.com/eng/articolo....ticolo=3769173

CeykoVer

"Pseto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fl2qnv$45s$(E-Mail Removed)-com.hr...
> "Pseto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:fl0j61$bk4$(E-Mail Removed)-com.hr...
>> Is there anyone able to provide me with working MS IAS RADIUS server
>> configuration for downloadable ACL? I'm hassling with this whole day and
>> everything that I found googling around doesn't work.
>> I need downloadable ACLs to get my ASA acting as a http proxy. HTTP
>> authentication passes and I see successfully authenticated users in 'show
>> uauth' output, but there is no downloadable ACL applied on them.
>>
>> Best regards
>> Igor
>>

> I found the "solution" Everything was configured on IAS according to
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283829 but despite of it ACL weren't
> downloaded from IAS to ASA, so in desper I decided to restart IAS service
> on my win2k3 server and voila - it works ))
>
> Regards,
> Igor
>

> --
> P: Dainese FMX hlace po nepopularnoj cijeni:
> http://www.dainese.com/eng/articolo....ticolo=3769173

lol...damned MS