Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > VB.NET/ EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY/ IN

VB.NET/ EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY/ IN

OMNI GROUP

OMNI GROUP

.NET/ CAREER POSITION/ IN

A solid well established company (Non Consulting) has several openings for

..NET developers. Our client is expanding their IS department due to
substantial

growth over the last few years. This is a career position with excellent
opportunity

for advancement. Our client is located several miles North of Fort Wayne,
Indiana.

Besides the normal benefits, the company has a strong bonus program. In
addition

to .NET one must also have experience with MS SQL. This position requires
several

years of .NET experience. The company not only requires IS skills, but seeks
out

people with excellent character who can be team players.

Vision for Job: The Individual will be responsible for hands-on
development using Visual Studio .NET 1.0, 1.1 or 2.0, SQL Server, and SQL
Reporting Services. The position will involve the design, coding and
testing of application software system.

If you are interested and qualified, answer the five questions below.
Email answers

WITH a resume to: (E-Mail Removed).

1.. .NET Experience -----------------yrs
2.. MS SQL Experience -------------yrs
3.. Citizenship Status ----------------yrs
4.. Availability ------------------------
5.. Salary requirements --------------K + Benefits + Bonus

Bigus Dickus

> people with excellent character who can be team players.

You're looking in here for that? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

kpg

Bigus Dickus <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191714.htm (3/8/2006
> 11:02:44 AM) #
>>
>> people with excellent character who can be team players.
>>

> You're looking in here for that? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1

Hey! I'm a team player. Most of my teammates are id10ts, but
that's not my fault.

Bigus Dickus

"kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
> Bigus Dickus <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
> > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191714.htm (3/8/2006
> > 11:02:44 AM) #
> >>
> >> people with excellent character who can be team players.
> >>

> > You're looking in here for that? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1

> Hey! I'm a team player. Most of my teammates are id10ts, but
> that's not my fault.

A Team Player....*with* excellent character?

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

kpg

Bigus Dickus <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191723.htm (3/8/2006
> 11:28:54 AM) #
>
> "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
>> Bigus Dickus <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>>
>> > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191714.htm (3/8/2006
>> > 11:02:44 AM) #

>> > You're looking in here for that? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1

>> Hey! I'm a team player. Most of my teammates are id10ts, but
>> that's not my fault.
>>

> A Team Player....*with* excellent character?

Oh. No.. I guess not.

But I have a green card.

Bigus Dickus

> But I have a green card.

Even better nowadays.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

Mike T.

"kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Bigus Dickus <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
>> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191714.htm (3/8/2006
>> 11:02:44 AM) #
>>>
>>> people with excellent character who can be team players.
>>>

>> You're looking in here for that? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1

> Hey! I'm a team player. Most of my teammates are id10ts, but
> that's not my fault.

Remember...there's no "I" in "team". But there's an "M" and an "E".

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

TBone

And on the eigth day "OMNI GROUP" <(E-Mail Removed)> did cause the
electrons to come together and form the follwing words:

> OMNI GROUP
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> A solid well established company (Non Consulting) has several
> openings for

Haven't I heard this song before?

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Bigus Dickus

"Mike T." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Bigus Dickus <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
> >
> >> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191714.htm (3/8/2006
> >> 11:02:44 AM) #

> >> You're looking in here for that? BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!1

> > Hey! I'm a team player. Most of my teammates are id10ts, but
> > that's not my fault.

> Remember...there's no "I" in "team". But there's an "M" and an "E".

There is also a "U" in Fsuked Up

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

Bigus Dickus

> Haven't I heard this song before?

The song remains the same?

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

.NET/ CAREER POSITION/ EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY/ IN OMNI GROUP MCSE 1 03-07-2006 02:51 PM
.NET/ CAREER POSITION/ EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY/ IN OMNI GROUP MCSD 0 03-07-2006 01:26 PM
ASP.NET/ EXCEPTIONAL/ NC OMNI GROUP ASP .Net 0 01-10-2006 01:17 AM
Exceptional Error mohit ASP .Net 8 12-21-2005 08:17 PM
Need an "exceptional" public VHDL project Mark Hampton VHDL 0 07-02-2003 05:15 PM

Advertisments