Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > re-installing outlook

re-installing outlook

rkglass

I un-installed outlook from my computer and installed mozilla thunderbird as
my email service. However I found out that my business email has to run
through outlook, so I need to re-install it. My software is legal and came on
the computer, but I don't know where it is. Can I re-install outlook from the
internet and how do I do that? Also, can I have mozilla as my default/primary
email provider and still link my business emails to my companies client
tracking software that uses outlook? This is my first time using this help
service, so I hope someone can help me. Hope all had a good Christmas.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

rkglass <(E-Mail Removed)>'s wild thoughts
were released on Wed, 26 Dec 2007 11:17:01 -0800 bearing the
following fruit:

>I un-installed outlook from my computer and installed mozilla thunderbird as
>my email service. However I found out that my business email has to run
>through outlook, so I need to re-install it. My software is legal and came on
>the computer, but I don't know where it is. Can I re-install outlook from the
>internet and how do I do that? Also, can I have mozilla as my default/primary
>email provider and still link my business emails to my companies client
>tracking software that uses outlook? This is my first time using this help
>service, so I hope someone can help me. Hope all had a good Christmas.

This group is for questions relating to .Net, you'd be
better off asking in a group devoted to Outlook.
--
Jan Hyde

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Jan.Hyde