Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > CD/DVD covers program

CD/DVD covers program

Vin Lambert

I used to be able to get CD\DVD covers from this site

Cdcovers.cc - [A] Dvd Covers

I now find that I cannot access it. Has this site been discontinued ? I
cannot find another one that gives me movie covers and disc facings
printable for movies.
Any ideas?

Thanks

CoMa

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 09:19:15 -0500, "Vin Lambert"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I used to be able to get CD\DVD covers from this site
>
> Cdcovers.cc - [A] Dvd Covers
>
>I now find that I cannot access it. Has this site been discontinued ? I
>cannot find another one that gives me movie covers and disc facings
>printable for movies.
>Any ideas?

The cdcovers.cc site works
http://www.cdcovers.cc/
maybe it was temporary down

Here is two another cover sites
http://www.freecovers.net/
http://covers.box.sk/

Vin Lambert

Tried the others but finally got the cd covers working don't know why I
haven't been able to access it for the last day.
Thanks
Vince

"CoMa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 09:19:15 -0500, "Vin Lambert"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I used to be able to get CD\DVD covers from this site
>>
>> Cdcovers.cc - [A] Dvd Covers
>>
>>I now find that I cannot access it. Has this site been discontinued ? I
>>cannot find another one that gives me movie covers and disc facings
>>printable for movies.
>>Any ideas?

> The cdcovers.cc site works
> http://www.cdcovers.cc/
> maybe it was temporary down
>

> Here is two another cover sites
> http://www.freecovers.net/
> http://covers.box.sk/

Admission open in NEW BATCH of Web Application Development Program,It covers PHP, MySQL, AJAX & Zend Certification EVS MCSE 0 04-18-2010 01:53 PM
(OT) covers programme Spadger MCSE 5 05-31-2005 08:25 AM
New program to download dvd covers Dave DVD Video 0 10-29-2004 10:47 PM
Best ASP .NET book? Is there one that covers all subjects? James ASP .Net 1 08-04-2003 05:42 PM
Where Do I Find Original CD Image Covers For My Burned CD's Mark Wenholz Computer Support 11 07-21-2003 01:30 PM

Advertisments