Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Study Books:

MCSE Study Books:

=?Utf-8?B?RGVhY29ucw==?=

I'm looking for a very reliable recent study book for the mcse. If anyone
could assist me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Wayne

"Deacons" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm looking for a very reliable recent study book for the mcse. If anyone
> could assist me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

In all honesty; go to amazon.com and search, you'll find people will rate
what was best and from that, make up your own mind. For what it's worth, I'd
personally go for MS-Press books.

Wayne McGlinn
Brisbane, Oz
MCNGP Silver
MCP NT 3.51 + Win95

Manny Borges

Dude, jump in the car and head over to the local mega book store, grab a
latte and peruse thier selection.

There is lots of stuff there.

Lokk for something with a CD, sample questions, Test simulator, Exercise
simulations, and that is part of a series.

I like stuff from Minasai, but they aren't typically certification driven.
They just have great stuff in them.

--
Manny Borges
MCSE NT4-2003 (+ Security)

There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who do understand binary
and those who don't.