Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > OBEX

=?Utf-8?B?cmVtMTk4Ng==?=

I have a nokia phone with bluetooth and whenever i try to send or recieve
files via the desma dongle that i bought i get a message asking me to check
that the obex push file is installed...why is this? do i have to instal
somethin onto my phone?!
HELP!

=?Utf-8?B?UGF2ZWwgQS4=?=

MS Bluetooth driver in SP2 does not support some Nokia phones
See here:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mo...th_compat.mspx

--PA