Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Very cool fan

View Poll Results: Do you fancy a temperature display in your fan?
Sure, I'm an easy kind of person..... 2 40.00%
Only if they display the metric values 0 0%
Only if they display the English values 0 0%
Big Al for President 3 60.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Very cool fan

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Yeah, only use innit on this forum though. I don't say it, and don't use it often, this just happens to be the forum where I use it sometimes

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i dont use innit . Sif might be a pre form of asif