Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: So...

OT: So...

CBIC

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9A1B50F154836ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> I concluded that a GPS would be a colossal waste of money.

> While I don't need it to find my way to work, it does offer some
> other interesting advantages, like ETA to destination, a complete
> and updatable US atlas, address lookup that rivals anything found
> on the Internet, location of gas stations, restaurants, shopping
> centers, you name it. The one I have has over 1.7 million POIs
> (mio C320), and was pretty cheap thanks to a Radio shack holiday
> promotion ($150).
>
> It's another one of those devices that once you get it you wonder
> how you got by without it.

Plus, if you use the setting so the chick has a British accent she sounds
way hawt.

You have now reached your destination and you have wood.

JaR

On 1/4/2008, CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9A1B50F154836ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> > > I concluded that a GPS would be a colossal waste of money.

> > While I don't need it to find my way to work, it does offer some
> > other interesting advantages, like ETA to destination, a complete
> > and updatable US atlas, address lookup that rivals anything found
> > on the Internet, location of gas stations, restaurants, shopping
> > centers, you name it. The one I have has over 1.7 million POIs
> > (mio C320), and was pretty cheap thanks to a Radio shack holiday
> > promotion ($150).
> >
> > It's another one of those devices that once you get it you wonder
> > how you got by without it.
> >

> Plus, if you use the setting so the chick has a British accent she
> sounds way hawt.
>
> You have now reached your destination and you have wood.

Ah. Well, now that you have properly enumerated the features of the
device, I find I can no longer live without one.

--
JaR
Sign me up for an iPhone, while you're at it.

kpg*

> Ah. Well, now that you have properly enumerated the features of the
> device, I find I can no longer live without one.

I knew it.