Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: So...

OT: So...

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>> how 'bout them vikings...oops again, sorry...

> No need to apologize, I've been a Vikings fan for many many years,
> this let down was expected.

have you thought of backing the Chicago Cubs?

....Toronto Maple leafs? *begins weeping*

- "I'll try and dig it up for you," Tom said gravely.

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> how 'bout them vikings...oops again, sorry...

> No need to apologize, I've been a Vikings fan for many many years, this
> let down was expected.

I still find every letdown painful...expected yet painful. If only we would
have had a passing game.

*cries a little*

CBIC

news:Xns9A147DB055652neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I'd move south, but I hate those
>>> people

>> Racist. There's nothing wrong with Mexicans.

> please, I hate all people equally.

me too. except for the dutch. I hate them a little more than everyone else.

CBIC

news:Xns9A14955A19BA4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> ...Toronto Maple leafs? *begins weeping*

*points and laughs*

*thinks of the Vikings*

*cries a little*

Jtyc

> have you thought of backing the Chicago Cubs?
>
> ...Toronto Maple leafs? *begins weeping*

I have enough pain, thank you.

How come you're not a Red Wings and Cinncinati Reds fan?

pinko...

Jtyc

> I still find every letdown painful...expected yet painful. If only we
> would have had a passing game.
>
> *cries a little*

No kidding. Any kind of consistent pass game this year and we could have
had a pretty good run.

Briscobar

news:u04%(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:Xns9A14955A19BA4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>
>> ...Toronto Maple leafs? *begins weeping*

> *points and laughs*
>
> *thinks of the Vikings*
>
> *cries a little*

Hey, don't the Patriots have a game tomorrow? Something about winning a lot
of games or something? Not sure exactly, but I heard something the other day
about them being good this year.

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> How come you're not a Red Wings and Cinncinati Reds fan?
>

> pinko...

We still have a little white left in our flag, thank you very much...and
both of those are american teams. I HATE THOSE GUYS! oops, sorry yet
again.

- ALT-H gives you SysOp access!

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hey, don't the Patriots have a game tomorrow? Something about winning
> a lot of games or something? Not sure exactly, but I heard something
> the other day about them being good this year.

fsck you. I remember the days when the bosox couldn't buy a penant. Then
they did.

- Sex is hereditary: If your parents never had it, you won't either.

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:u04%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9A14955A19BA4neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>>
>>> ...Toronto Maple leafs? *begins weeping*

>> *points and laughs*
>>
>> *thinks of the Vikings*
>>
>> *cries a little*

> Hey, don't the Patriots have a game tomorrow? Something about winning a
> lot of games or something? Not sure exactly, but I heard something the
> other day about them being good this year.

I recall seeing somethng on sportcenter about them. something about a major
award...or was that A Christmas Story and Ralphie's old man.