Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: So...

OT: So...

Bill Hileman

What did y'all get?

I got myself a COOL Gators license plate to put on the front of our new(er)
Trailblazer!

I sat down in front of the tree and unwrapped the gift that I wrapped
myself, and addressed To Dad From Santa, and tried to act shocked when I
opened it! My wife said "Uh, duh, I TOLD you that the Trailblazer doesn't
have a plate on the front." I said "Well, yeah, duh, that's why I bought
it!" She said "Well DUH DUH DUH I meant that there's no place to MOUNT it
on the front!"

Dang, I can't even shop for myself.

I am DEFINITELY off my Christmas list next year.

JaR

On 12/25/2007, Bill Hileman had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> What did y'all get?
>
> I got myself a COOL Gators license plate to put on the front of our
> new(er) Trailblazer!
>
> I sat down in front of the tree and unwrapped the gift that I wrapped
> myself, and addressed To Dad From Santa, and tried to act shocked
> when I opened it! My wife said "Uh, duh, I TOLD you that the
> Trailblazer doesn't have a plate on the front." I said "Well, yeah,
> duh, that's why I bought it!" She said "Well DUH DUH DUH I meant
> that there's no place to MOUNT it on the front!"
>
> Dang, I can't even shop for myself.
>
> I am DEFINITELY off my Christmas list next year.

No sweat, you can buy a lic plate bracket from your friendly local
Chevy/GMC dealer cheap like borscht. Piece a cake to install.

An I got a Jawbone, a t-shirt with Tux on it, anna bottle of
Huckleberry Liqueur.

--
JaR
Now I'm hungry

Neil

did you hear "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uMmSws#RIHA.4152
@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

> An I got a Jawbone, a t-shirt with Tux on it, anna bottle of
> Huckleberry Liqueur.

I got a trip to a carribean country americuns can't go to (I'll smoke a
nice ceegar for ya), a phenominal increase in my debt load, and a personal
thank you from the folks at Visa.

-- The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple

- Why prove a proof if a proof is already a proved proof?

JaR

On 12/26/2007, Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> I got a trip to a carribean country americuns can't go to (I'll smoke
> a nice ceegar for ya),

Say hi to all the Merkins you run into down there. Make mine a Punch
por favor!

> a phenominal increase in my debt load, and a
> personal thank you from the folks at Visa.

Ah, well, that's alright then P-)

--
JaR
When the very best is not nearly enough

Jtyc

> I got a trip to a carribean country americuns can't go to (I'll smoke a
> nice ceegar for ya)

I always knew you were a communist.

Neil

did you hear "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uBO4IZKSIHA.748
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> On 12/26/2007, Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:
>
>> I got a trip to a carribean country americuns can't go to (I'll smoke
>> a nice ceegar for ya),

> Say hi to all the Merkins you run into down there. Make mine a Punch
> por favor!

I love the phrase all inclusive. I intend to drink enough until they have
to break out the good stuff. I;ve indicated that they will need to put in
a rum pipeline similar to the oil ones in Alaska. Should be getting a
thank you from Bacardi too.

>> a phenominal increase in my debt load, and a
>> personal thank you from the folks at Visa.

> Ah, well, that's alright then P-)

You must be a Visa rep.

- famous last words: .....Yes, I HAVE a complete backup!

Neil

did you hear "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
##(E-Mail Removed):

>> I got a trip to a carribean country americuns can't go to (I'll smoke

>> nice ceegar for ya)

> I always knew you were a communist.

I live in Canada. It's like second nature. Give teh gubermint all of your
money and get health care in exchange. STUPID! I'm not sick enough to
make this a worthwhile trade. I'd move south, but I hate those
people...oops, sorry...how 'bout them vikings...oops again, sorry...

- Never agree with me, it shakes my self confidence.

CBIC

news:Xns9A13B18CF22E5neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

I'd move south, but I hate those
> people

Racist. There's nothing wrong with Mexicans.

....oops, sorry...how 'bout them vikings...oops again, sorry...

Now you're just being mean.

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'd move south, but I hate those
>> people

> Racist. There's nothing wrong with Mexicans.

please, I hate all people equally.

> ...oops, sorry...how 'bout them vikings...oops again, sorry...
>
> Now you're just being mean.

Why thank you. It's part of the MCNGP way.

- Cross this line, I dare you. Okay, cross THIS line. Er, uh...

Jtyc

> how 'bout them vikings...oops again, sorry...

No need to apologize, I've been a Vikings fan for many many years, this let
down was expected.