Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > call rsvp-sync

call rsvp-sync

homerun homerun is offline
Junior Member

Resetting a Cisco 2620 router to the default configuration shows that "call rsvp-sync" is one of the default commands. I found this definition - "Enables synchronization between Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) signaling and the voice signaling protocol."

I presume this command is not necessary if VOIP is not involved. Does anyone know any reason why this command should or should not be disabled.

Rich