Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > ctypes based bindings for ImageMagick

ctypes based bindings for ImageMagick

Achim Domma

I have uploaded a very early alpha version of python bindings for
ImageMagick to our blog. ImageMagick is a library to do all kind of
image processing. MagickWand is a reduced API to common manipulation
tasks like resizing and composing of images. My bindings are a ctypes
based wrapper around this API. More details can be found on
http://www.procoders.net/?p=39

Any feedback is very welcome!

regards,
Achim

WindowsXP/ CTypes - How to convert ctypes array to a string? dudeja.rajat@gmail.com Python 0 08-19-2008 10:20 AM
Java v/s ImageMagick Yogee Java 7 09-08-2005 06:33 AM
RE: [ctypes-users] [Ann] ctypes 0.9.0 released Henk Punt Python 0 07-23-2004 10:34 PM
ImageMagick and lossless JPEG rotation? Jim Garrison Digital Photography 8 10-01-2003 12:35 AM
Colorspace - AdobeRGB to sRGB conversion (ImageMagick?) Jim Garrison Digital Photography 1 09-30-2003 03:10 AM

Advertisments