Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > You've never seen it before and you'll never see it again.

You've never seen it before and you'll never see it again.

Fred A Stover

An albino white-tailed deer, only a few hours old.

Download the photos free:

http://tinyurl.com/2hf6ak/A1.bmp

http://tinyurl.com/2hf6ak/A2.bmp

Only 1 in 3 million born, fewer seen, and even fewer photographed.

Rgr

Fred A Stover wrote:
> An albino white-tailed deer, only a few hours old.
>
> Download the photos free:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2hf6ak/A1.bmp
>
> http://tinyurl.com/2hf6ak/A2.bmp
>
> Only 1 in 3 million born, fewer seen, and even fewer photographed.

And then they had dinner.

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:

> Fred A Stover wrote:
>> An albino white-tailed deer, only a few hours old.
>>
>> Download the photos free:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2hf6ak/A1.bmp
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2hf6ak/A2.bmp
>>
>> Only 1 in 3 million born, fewer seen, and even fewer photographed.

> And then they had dinner.

If it's albino, how can you tell it's a white-tail?

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Rgr

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Rgr wrote:
>
>> Fred A Stover wrote:
>>> An albino white-tailed deer, only a few hours old.
>>>
>>> Download the photos free:
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/2hf6ak/A1.bmp
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/2hf6ak/A2.bmp
>>>
>>> Only 1 in 3 million born, fewer seen, and even fewer photographed.

>> And then they had dinner.

> If it's albino, how can you tell it's a white-tail?

They heard (herd?) Chris Rock saying "Get it's white ass in the crock-pot".

Blinky the Shark

Rgr wrote:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Rgr wrote:

>>> And then they had dinner.

>> If it's albino, how can you tell it's a white-tail?

> They heard (herd?) Chris Rock saying "Get it's white ass in the crock-pot".

Mmmmmm......venison.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

thanatoid

Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Blinky the Shark wrote:
>> Rgr wrote:

>>> And then they had dinner.

>> If it's albino, how can you tell it's a white-tail?

> They heard (herd?) Chris Rock saying "Get it's white ass in
> the crock-pot".

You are an offensive retard and I sincerely hope somebody makes
the world an Xmas gift and kills you, twice if possible.

Plonked, so don't bother exercising your 14 brain cells on a
reply.

Disclaimer for the authorities:
I have no intention whatsoever of killing or otherwise harming,
harassing or inconveniencing the poster known as "Rgr" in any
way either now or at any time in the future.

--
The only cure for stupidity is death.
The only cure for brilliance is death.

Rgr

thanatoid wrote:
> Rgr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
>> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>>> If it's albino, how can you tell it's a white-tail?

>> They heard (herd?) Chris Rock saying "Get it's white ass in
>> the crock-pot".

> You are an offensive retard and I sincerely hope somebody makes
> the world an Xmas gift and kills you, twice if possible.
>
> Plonked

Well, look who the retards dragged in. It's hemoroid the lag nificent. I
hope you have a great life without me (though obviously thus not
enrichenemed). You're a great guy and not nearly as stupid as you seem,
maybe some little twit of a female will take a liking to you and lead
you astray. BBFN

pcbutts1

Yep, I mean it is in their house looks like a bedroom.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...