Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > °—_°—Merry Christmas°—_°—

°—_°—Merry Christmas°—_°—

yhnetstore1@gmail.com

°—_°—Merry Christmas°—_°—
1. if you buy 12 items product ,our company give you free shipping
cost, so that ,the shoes only about 27 usd, the cloth about 30 usd!
2 if you buy 500 usd product , when you add 100 usd, our company give
you a web like our company ,you can do business by yourself on the
internet!
3 if you buy 1200 usd product ,our company give you a web by free!and
our company give wholesale price!
our company child web www.shoesserver-yhnetsotre.cn ,pls chose the
product of you like ,and tell me what goods r u want need !
click child web go and go to our company main web