Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wireless can get internet but can't see network -- can when wired

Wireless can get internet but can't see network -- can when wired

02befree

When my laptop on a home network is wired I can access other shared drives
on the other PC's on the network and my external drive w/music store. When
I disconnect, I can connect through my wireless signal but can't access the
network of shared drives or music store. ??