Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

Kue2

Merry Christmas everyone!!.A safe & happy holiday!

Daylight Savings Guy look at this way,you are never in da dark very
long.{)

Your electric bill must be small......have a good one.

Carlos

Merry Xmas, man from Canada!
Enjoying da prolonged daylight and reduced electric bill 'til winter, when
the situation will be quite the opposite!
Carlos

"Kue2" wrote:

> Merry Christmas everyone!!.A safe & happy holiday!
>
> Daylight Savings Guy look at this way,you are never in da dark very
> long.{)
>
> Your electric bill must be small......have a good one.

Colin Barnhorst

Happy Holidays to you too, Kue2.

"Kue2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Merry Christmas everyone!!.A safe & happy holiday!
>
> Daylight Savings Guy look at this way,you are never in da dark very
> long.{)
>
> Your electric bill must be small......have a good one.

Charlie Russel - MVP

yes, then it's cold and dark for a long time! By July you must be down to
pretty short days...

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64