Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Validation errors from outside source

Reply
Thread Tools

Validation errors from outside source

 
 
Asiya
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2007
Hello all,

My index page has 20 HTML validation errors all from PayPal's code for
accepting donations. Is there a way to fix the errors and have the
PayPal code work properly?

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ww...ect+automatica
lly%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1


--
Asiya
**********
http://www.asiya.org/

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
dorayme
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2007
In article <C3949CA5.22B16%(E-Mail Removed)> ,
Asiya <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> My index page has 20 HTML validation errors all from PayPal's code for
> accepting donations. Is there a way to fix the errors and have the
> PayPal code work properly?
>
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ww...ect+automatica
> lly%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1


url to your page?

--
dorayme
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Asiya
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2007
On 12/23/07 11:20 PM, "dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <C3949CA5.22B16%(E-Mail Removed)> ,
> Asiya <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> My index page has 20 HTML validation errors all from PayPal's code for
>> accepting donations. Is there a way to fix the errors and have the
>> PayPal code work properly?
>>
>> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ww...ect+automatica
>> lly%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1

>
> url to your page?


It's in my sig.

--
Asiya
**********
http://www.asiya.org/

 
Reply With Quote
 
rf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2007

"Asiya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:C394A0B0.22B1C%asiya_is_here@sbcSORATHglobal. net...
> On 12/23/07 11:20 PM, "dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> In article <C3949CA5.22B16%(E-Mail Removed)> ,
>> Asiya <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> My index page has 20 HTML validation errors all from PayPal's code for
>>> accepting donations. Is there a way to fix the errors and have
>>> the
>>> PayPal code work properly?
>>>
>>> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ww...ect+automatica
>>> lly%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1

>>
>> url to your page?

>
> It's in my sig.


Why not just fix the errors?

--
Richard.


 
Reply With Quote
 
dorayme
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2007
In article <C394A0B0.22B1C%(E-Mail Removed)> ,
Asiya <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On 12/23/07 11:20 PM, "dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > In article <C3949CA5.22B16%(E-Mail Removed)> ,
> > Asiya <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello all,
> >>
> >> My index page has 20 HTML validation errors all from PayPal's code for
> >> accepting donations. Is there a way to fix the errors and have the
> >> PayPal code work properly?
> >>
> >> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ww...tect+automatic
> >> a
> >> lly%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1

> >
> > url to your page?

>
> It's in my sig.


OK.

I don't know if this helps but the paypal bit seems to work and
it is valid when a few things are done:

http://people.aapt.net.au/~miltonreid/alt/Asiya.html

If you cannot see what is done, ask. But please try.

--
dorayme
 
Reply With Quote
 
Asiya
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2007
On 12/24/07 12:27 AM, "dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <C394A0B0.22B1C%(E-Mail Removed)> ,
> Asiya <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On 12/23/07 11:20 PM, "dorayme" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> In article <C3949CA5.22B16%(E-Mail Removed)> ,
>>> Asiya <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Hello all,
>>>>
>>>> My index page has 20 HTML validation errors all from PayPal's code for
>>>> accepting donations. Is there a way to fix the errors and have the
>>>> PayPal code work properly?
>>>>
>>>> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ww...tect+automatic
>>>> a
>>>> lly%29&doctype=Inline&group=0&ss=1
>>>
>>> url to your page?

>>
>> It's in my sig.

>
> OK.
>
> I don't know if this helps but the paypal bit seems to work and
> it is valid when a few things are done:
>
> http://people.aapt.net.au/~miltonreid/alt/Asiya.html
>
> If you cannot see what is done, ask. But please try.


Wow, thanks very much! That did make it valid. I will have a friend test the
functionality by sending me $1.

--
Asiya
**********
http://www.asiya.org/

 
Reply With Quote
 
dorayme
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2007
In article <C394B3D0.24433%(E-Mail Removed)> ,
Asiya <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Wow, thanks very much! That did make it valid. I will have a friend test the
> functionality by sending me $1.


Ah but a proper test, I can say this with all due authority,
needs your friend to send me at least $US10,000. Naturally, I
would send it back...

.... if my horse came in.

(My last horse was so slow that it *tip-toed* back into the
stable after midnight).

<g>

--
dorayme
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neredbojias
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-24-2007
Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 24 Dec 2007 07:49:51
GMT dorayme scribed:

> In article <C394B3D0.24433%(E-Mail Removed)> ,
> Asiya <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Wow, thanks very much! That did make it valid. I will have a friend
>> test the functionality by sending me $1.

>
> Ah but a proper test, I can say this with all due authority,
> needs your friend to send me at least $US10,000. Naturally, I
> would send it back...
>
> ... if my horse came in.
>
> (My last horse was so slow that it *tip-toed* back into the
> stable after midnight).
>
> <g>
>


I hope your horse isn't so slow as to miss a url which is listed twice in
an original post...

--
Neredbojias
Riches are their own reward.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pix 506e w/5 static outside IPs - How to create a rule to allow ALL tcp/udp traffic from one outside IP to an internal IP (for an internal router/NAT with it's own subnet) kyoo Cisco 22 04-12-2008 03:37 PM
help with pix inside->outside + dmz->outside + inside->outside->dmz Jack Cisco 0 09-19-2007 01:57 AM
CallForward outside->inside->outside failed after one ring. Yogz Cisco 1 04-16-2007 03:58 PM
nat from outside to outside dt1649651@yahoo.com Cisco 1 08-21-2005 04:26 PM
Errors, errors, errors Mark Goldin ASP .Net 2 01-17-2004 08:05 PM



Advertisments