Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > What's wrong with Samsung DVRs?

What's wrong with Samsung DVRs?

Consumer

I don't get it. I've been reading some really negative customer
reviews on a Samsung DVR that I thought about purchasing. We own a
different model that had to be replaced. With all the technological
advancements that have been achieved in the last several years, how
unfortunate that Samsung chooses to put out junk for consumers. We
just want a solid built DVR with digital tuner for reliable timer
recording. It would probably be made in Germany though with a higher
price tag.

Dave

> just want a solid built DVR with digital tuner for reliable timer
> recording. It would probably be made in Germany though with a higher
> price tag.

Pioneer

LDC

On Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:10:42 -0500, Consumer
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I don't get it. I've been reading some really negative customer
>reviews on a Samsung DVR that I thought about purchasing. We own a
>different model that had to be replaced. With all the technological
>advancements that have been achieved in the last several years, how
>unfortunate that Samsung chooses to put out junk for consumers. We
>just want a solid built DVR with digital tuner for reliable timer
>recording. It would probably be made in Germany though with a higher
>price tag.

Do you know of ANY DVRs with an analog tuner?