Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Any higher capacity batteries for Canon SD700?

Any higher capacity batteries for Canon SD700?

self

I have a Canon SD700 camera.

The battery I am using has a capacity of 1120mAh.
[N8-SL, 3.7v, Li-ion]

Is there any battery with a higher capacity?
Thank you.
--
Pat

David In NH

"self" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>I have a Canon SD700 camera.
>
> The battery I am using has a capacity of 1120mAh.
> [N8-SL, 3.7v, Li-ion]
>
> Is there any battery with a higher capacity?
> Thank you.
> --
> Pat

I'd suggest you look this up on a battery site (there are many of those) or
on eBay. You'll get current information that way.

And by the way, the battery is an NB-5L for that camera.

Good luck.

SMS 斯蒂文• 夏

"http://sterlingtek.com/canb13bapaeq.html"