Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Cant Map folders from NAS drive to a wireless PC

Cant Map folders from NAS drive to a wireless PC

Hakan B

I have a Maxtor NAS drive connected to a Linksys router but I can´t map
folders from the drive to my wireless PC. I can see the drives name in the
network but when I tries to expand it and see the forlder names nothing
happens. I have another PC connected to the router via cable and it works
without any problems. I guess that it must bee some security problem. I have
tried closing down my firewall and disable all security checks in the router
without success. I have tried to log on the NAS drive with another user and
password but it doesn´t work.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Sounds to me more of the a NAS problem. Check the security capacity of the
NAS make sure that multiple sharing and management is allowed, or and can be
configured.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...