Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT]: For all the USA Haters out there!

[OT]: For all the USA Haters out there!

Bigus Dickus

These pictures were taken from an AC130 Specter gunship two
and a half Miles away. The guys in the picture are setting up a roadside
bomb and planning to ambush an American convoy which followed a short while
after the pictures were taken. They were setting up for the ambush
and were pacing off the distance from the bomb to where the convoy was
to pass by. Turn your sound up. 40 mm cannon on the gunship. Awesome.
God bless our troops.

http://www.fullonmanagement.com/vide...ts-takeout.wmv

--
Bigus Diİkus
--Guess the Movie: "Today, looks like a good day to die"

Neil

did you hear "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> These pictures were taken from an AC130 Specter gunship two
> and a half Miles away. The guys in the picture are setting up a
> roadside bomb and planning to ambush an American convoy which followed
> a short while after the pictures were taken. They were setting up for
> the ambush and were pacing off the distance from the bomb to where the
> convoy was to pass by. Turn your sound up. 40 mm cannon on the
> gunship. Awesome. God bless our troops.
>
> http://www.fullonmanagement.com/vide...ts-takeout.wmv

that was awesome.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Boy: A noise with dirt on it.

Bigus Dickus

> that was awesome.

Did you see that guys body splatter like a bug hitting a windshield?

Kinda makes one realize the full effects of a 40mm cannon on the human body.

--
Bigus Diİkus
--Guess the movie: "Yippee kay-yay, motherfsuker."

Kline Sphere

>God bless our troops.

Amen to that

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kline Sphere

>Kinda makes one realize the full effects of a 40mm cannon on the human body.

just to make sure, they should have used to 105mm on 'em

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Bigus Dickus

> just to make sure, they should have used to 105mm on 'em

Now that would have been an awesome site!

--
Bigus Diİkus
--If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

When will you war mongering "Bushits" realize that war serves no purpose. It
is people like you that make the rest of the world hate the USA, you know,
the kind of people who believe it's great to trounce on poor defenceless
people and imprison people without reason like those at Guantanamo. Without
your kind, the world would be better,safer place for *ALL* to live in.

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Kinda makes one realize the full effects of a 40mm cannon on the human
> >body.

> just to make sure, they should have used to 105mm on 'em
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil

did you hear <Jed> say in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> When will you war mongering "Bushits" realize that war serves no purpose.

blah,blah,blah...listen I'm not even amurican, but when the guys are
putting together cars that go boom, they become fair game. THAT has nothign
to do with bush

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Oversexed people are just more prone...

Jtyc

> Without your kind, the world would be better,safer place for *ALL* to live
> in.

Obviously you are not a student of human history.

CBIC

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Jed <Jed> embarrassed himself by saying:
> When will you war mongering "Bushits" realize that war serves no
> purpose. It is people like you that make the rest of the world hate
> the USA, you know, the kind of people who believe it's great to
> trounce on poor defenceless people and imprison people without reason
> like those at Guantanamo. Without your kind, the world would be
> better,safer place for *ALL* to live in.

I hope a car bomb goes off right outside your front door. If you survive I
bet you'll feel differently.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38